Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 9-11 BHS Program

6/3-6/5/10

I am half way through the BHS Detox program and feeling great! I am 7.5 pounds down from my start weight! I haven't been hungry between meals and I find I am able to eat less calories each week. Of course, I wouldn't want to eat less than 1300 per day; still that is not a lot of calories each day. I am eating even more vegetables than usual and that makes it so much easier to manage. I do crave my favorite food, dark chocolate, once in a while but the chocolate protein snack shake has been helping with those cravings. I am hoping to be down a total of 15 pound by the official end of the BHS program. It is possible to continue the program until my goal weight is reached, which means I may need to continue for another 10-15 days. I do know one thing, I will be celebrating with SUSHI when I reach my goal weight! Stay tuned for more....

P.S. I will post pictures of the completed look!

No comments: