Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 14-17 BHS Program

6/8-6/11/10

I decided to blog about days 14-17 together since my work week is about the same each day; when it comes to eating habits it is the same. I always have my chocolate protein shake in the morning, which lasts until about 11:00a. I have been eating my lunch later in the day this week, probably about 1:00p. I used to feel hungry at 11:00a for lunch. Since I have been eating less calories, my body has finally gotten used to that and now I am not as hungry as often. I have been eating either fish or chicken with a bunch of veggies each night for dinner, again I am not able to eat as much.

I am sure most of you are thinking, "Alright already, tell me about the body wrap!"

Well here it is; I am blogging about it today ( I was supposed to be wrapped on Tuesday but plans changed) which is when I was wrapped like a mummy. My check-up was integrated into this appointment, therefore I was weighed and measure before the wrap. First step of the wrap, they (Chris Kelly & Erika) scrubbed me with a hummus exfoliate substance, which reminded me of a peppermint shower gel from Bar Escentuals (I loved that gel). It tingled & felt very cool on my skin. Next, they rubbed the detox cream (smelled like cinnamon) all over my upper arms, back, belly, butt, thighs and calves. I was wrapped up in what I thought would be saran wrap, but in fact felt a little different. I was to stay wrapped up for an hour. I lied down, with the help of Chris & Erika (I was told not to bend my joints so they assisted me). They put a blanket over most of my body and told me to relax. Oh did I did relax. My eyes kept shutting & I wanted to stay there and take a long nap! To be honest, I thought it would feel a lot different. I thought I would get hot & sweaty all wrapped up in plastic but in fact it felt slightly warm and that was it.

Once the timer went off, Erika cut the wrap off me & gently wiped the excess cream off my body. Then the interesting part, I was measured again. Well folks, guess what...I lost 9 inches throughout my entire body! Wow is right! I was shocked. I thought all this body wrap stuff was just talk. I even saw the difference in the mirror.

I am sure some of you might ask if they measured correctly. Yes! This is my profession and I have been taught how to measure & Chris did measure correctly every time.

I am excited to see if those 9 inches stay off. It was mentioned that a little might come back but not the entire amount.

Maybe all this detox stuff really does work? Possibly when an entire system is put together with science supporting it, it actually gives results...

Stay tuned FITTer's...more to come. I have 3 days left of the first 20 days then I have chosen to go for another 30 days or until I reach my goal weight. Let's see how I do!

No comments: