Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Day 12 BHS Program

6/6/10

Today was my 12th day on the BHS Detox program. I feel great & I am so happy to see the scale tell me how much it loves my with lower numbers each day! I heart my scale!

I still have a long ways to go (although I may not look like it); the journey has been very enlightening. I find it interesting how well I have gotten to know myself once again. During the past several days of the detox program, my cable wasn't working so I found myself digging deep to get back in touch with things that I love that I have put aside for two years because of other life experiences. It feels so good each day to wake up and know I am one step closer to feeling even better about myself.

I used to drink a cup of green tea in the morning and now...NOTHING! No stimulants of any kind. For any of you who know me well enough know I don't need much caffeine. Through long days and not much sleep yields a little caffeine fix here & there. Not for me!

Also, recently there have been some life challenges put before me and I was having a difficult time finding my way to the solution; my mind has been so much more clear, the solutions are slowly finding their way to the surface.

The only thing suffering right now is my body during my workouts. I do find I hit my lactate threshold sooner than before but once I am eating more calories per day, that will change.

Each day is one step closer to a happier and even healthier me!

Stay tuned....

No comments: